Back to School We Go!

A few of my books have school related illustrations in them.  I thought I'd share some with you.


Taking the bus to school isn't always easy.  Here children taunt Alicia May.
From My Sister, Alicia May, written by Nancy Tupper Ling, 
illustrated by Shennen Bersani.


The first day of school can bring surprises, like your best friend's new haircut.
written by Barbara Meyers and Lydia Criss Mays
illustrated by Shennen Bersani.


School can teach you about staying healthy.
written by Beverlye Hyman Fead and Tessa Mae Hamermesh,
illustrated by Shennen Bersani.


2 comments:

June said...

Your Alicia May pictures are wonderful, they capture those moments so well, but I also love this image from The Long and the Short of it.

Shennen said...

Thank you June! The art for both of those books came from my heart, I'm glad that shines through. :-)