3 for 5 art challenge, Susan Swan

Day 1 of 3 for 5 Art Challenge - I've been tagged by Sally Vitsky in this FB Challenge to show 3 images a day for 5 days of my cut paper illos and to nominate another cut paper artist to do the same.

I nominate Judith Moffett. I don't think you are on Facebook Ms. Moffett but you could post here on the Dust blog which will then show up on FB.

I've recently started a FB page for illustration to keep it separate from my jewelry stuff. I'm showing older pieces for the challenge since I frequently show images from my current picture books.


To see more of her 3 for 5 illustrations, see Susan's Facebook page:

It is  https://www.facebook.com/pages/Susan-Swan/570998812972748 

Susan Swan

1 comment:

June said...

This piece is wonderful Susan. The forget-me-not blue really pops :)