The Great Goose Egg Auction 2012

I am excited to be a part of The Great Goose Egg Auction 2012 for Open Fields School. Open Fields is a small non-graded private school in Thetford Hill, Vermont.


In January I started sketches for the upcoming children's book, What We'll Do, Just Me and You! by Diane Ohanesian, debuting this summer. When my goose egg arrived carefully wrapped in a brown box just a few months ago, I thought the beach spread from the book would be a great image for the egg. I LOVE the beach, and am happy the egg captures a fun day at the beach!

There is more information on my blog, News From the Studio 

I painted the egg, titled: Me and You!






























by Sharon Vargo

2 comments:

Susan Miller said...

How cute, I love that!!!!

rebecca said...

Love Sharon's art -- happy day at the beach!