My Digital Attempt...

This is my first real attempt at using my new wacom and Photoshop. It is a bit disappointing that I feel that I missed alot of the details that I was working on, I dont have the hang of the layers yet, multiply and normal, so much more learning to do, but it was fun. My kindergarten in digital school offering...
(sheep, digital painting)

3 comments:

John Nez said...

Hey, don't be so modest! I think that in any artwork, it's the drawing that makes up 90% of the effect. The color is just the other 10%.

I'm sure with a little practice you'll feel right at home in layers, brushes, selections, etc.

Remember, the great thing about digital is that it's all so easy to change.

:0)

Susan Miller said...

Thanks John, that is encouraging. Today I am watching tutorials on painter, we will see. Nice art that you posted, as always.

sharon lane holm said...

hey kiddo! you did it!! You are now knowing more than I!! I like it-I also go to google and do "favorites" on free pS lessons-I'll never learn I think at times.
keep up the good work!