Animalogy: Animal Analogies



My daughter, Andrea Brown produced this book trailer for Animalogy: Animal Analogies and I think she did a great job.
The author, Marianne Berkes is one of my favorite writers today so I was excited to be teamed up with her for this book. Marianne's a retired teacher and librarian who has turned her love of nature and teaching into writing. She uses rhyming analogies about animals to give kids a different way to see how animals are related. . . bat is to flit as eagle is to soar; dog is to bark as lion is to roar.
Comparisons include sounds, physical adaptations, behaviors, animals classes and are so fun, readers learn without even realizing it. Animals are to nature, as Animalogy is to fun!

Thanks for taking a look.
Cathy

2 comments:

Ellen B said...

Oh nice job - great sounds and warm ending.
Congrats to your daughter on the booktrailer-making skills.

Cathy Morrison said...

Hi Ellen, I appreciate your comment. It was a fun project to illustrate. I'm really happy my daughter put the trailer together. It would have taken me a lot longer and it wouldn't have been as good as what she came up with.