'Winter Birthday' Mousen Housen

This is a coloring project that I started for my blog/web site. Little b/w houses (for mice) that kids can color, cut out, and then put on their wall (near the floor) to welcome any tiny friends, mouse or otherwise. I used to make these all the time when I was little. Because of this month's theme, I decided to color the picture and post it as my contribution to "Home." (The PDF of the coloring project is here.)

So here's the "Winter Birthday Mousen Housen" with doors and windows closed.



And here's the view which shows the little pictures inside.


Time to start the party!

1 comment:

June said...

What a lovely idea! I would have loved creating little houses like this as a child.
I am sure you have inspired many little minds to create their own designs too.