Blog Tour!


















Hi, everyone! Just thought I'd spread the news about my little blog tour for my new book, NO MUSH TODAY by Sally Derby, published by Lee and Low Books.


Check out the reviews, see the pics at:
my blog
Big A little a
Lori Calabrese


And check out the latest at Seven Impossible Things:
http://blaine.org/sevenimpossiblethings/?p=1472


I don't know if this will generate sales, but the publisher has been great about it, I had a good time, other folks did, too. I'd recommend it for anyone promoting books on a budget and with limited time. :)

4 comments:

Sherry Rogers said...

Stunning work...simply Stunning!

Good luck on the Book! It should do great!

LCalabrese said...

I'm partial because I was a stop on Nicole's blog tour, but I always love learning more about authors and illustrators and how they got into the world of children's books!

Thanks, again Nicole!
Lori
www.loricalabrese.com

Jennifer said...

This is very cool, Nicole! :-)

Peggy Collins said...

That is a really great idea. The illustrations are gorgeous too!