awww, nuts!


I just had to share these delicious nuts. Actually, the nuts themselves are all gone, because I ate them all. But my sketchbook is helping me remember how good they were. I'm also finding that I'm intrigued with the whole idea of how beautiful letters are, even when they are a language I don't know or understand. No wonder I love the idea of words and images together...

My dear husband brought me only a very few things from Israel, much to my delight: the package of pistachios, 4 ostrich feathers, two native pine cones, a carobtree pod, and an amazing little tumbleweed type dried plant. I am so thrilled with all of them. I don't need more "stuff", and these beautiful found objects are perfect, just perfect.

2 comments:

farah said...

Wow! who knew pistachios could be so beautiful. The way you've sketched and painted them are lovely! I enjoy sketching on that kind of paper as well.

Paula Pertile said...

I love your sketches Consie.

I ordered some of those Inktense pencils you used in the other piece, and can't wait for them to arrive!